GET BACK TO THE BASICS
Make a list of all the women that you know that have skin and put them in 33 lists. First, people you think would have a class for you. Second, people you think would not have a class for you. Third, people you think would be excellent Mary Kay Beauty Consultants.
Then you want to decide what you want to start with as far as your Perfect Start week or your Power Start week. Your Perfect Start week is holding 5 classes in 2 weeks and your Power Start is holding 10 classes in 2 weeks. Then you read your Career Essentials and your workbooks and you can decide on your own. A week from now, 2 weeks from now, 3 weeks from now, 2 months from now - it doesn't matter, just let me know when you want to do it.
Start to call your customers and start getting dates from your customers. Use your script from the Career Essentials books that you get in your beauty case. It's something like this:
Hi, this is _____. I am so excited. I'm a brand new Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and for my first week of training , I need to book 8 classes. My director told me to select people that just love people and love to have classes and I thought of you right away. Wouldn’t it be fun to have a facial and play make-up with a couple of friends? We’ll have a great time and you can earn lots of free product. I think you'd be great! What would be better for you? The beginning of the week or the end of the week? Morning or afternoon? Daytime or evening? 7 o'clock or 7:30?
Keep giving them choices until they have selected a day and a time, and then you open up your date book and you say: OK, I have Thursday open or Friday open at 7:30. Which is best for you?
Or, if you're getting all booked up and you don't have many times available, you say to them: I have Tuesday night open or Saturday morning open. Which is better for you?
It's really important to give them choices. If you don't give them choices, they'll get really
confused and say, "Oh, I'm just too busy, I can't do it", and you'll lose a booking. So, make sure that you give them choices.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
MacKinnon: Chinese "Guanxi" could key Web 2.0
Stephen Baker Rebecca MacKinnon , blogging from a confab in China, predicts that the Chinese will not only be major players in Web 2.0, but that it will be "potentially a very Chinese thing." She says that one ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a roulette table site/blog. It pretty much covers roulette table related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment